Customer Service Agent III
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Customer Service Agent IIIWork Mode: -HybridLocation: -
Mentor and resource for
Customer Service Agents I and II. Customer Service Agents III
West/Canada) manage their area's Business to Business and Business
needs. Responsible for the following within established policies,
and parameters. Minimal guidance. Self-sufficiency a must.
Demonstrates proficiency in competencies, while
promoting their importance. Able to manage and successfully
visible and long term projects.Specific Responsibilities
- Receives and prioritizes in-bound requests via phone, email,
eCommerce portals, and Click to Chat. Responsible for checking
- Responds in a timely manner
- Utilizes branding guidelines on all calls and email
- Project management - VIP orders and escalated
issues.Responsible for the following within established policies
- Order Management: Perform maintenance, create ship-tos, provide
status on open orders, make inquiries for new issues and
communicate for all orders. Make some additional determinations on
expediting/escalated customer requests for Customer Service Agents
I and II. Challenging situations would be assigned to the Customer
Service Agent III and/or the Manager - Service Products. Also
responsible for the proactive order management of key
- Claims resolution and returns: Proficient in claims management
(RGAs, Credits). Complete final step to process Claim - this will
be one agent (longest tenure).
- Chargeback Letters: Complete form letter for short
- Special Projects: Periodic special team involvement.
- Account Management Agent: Create, update, and close
- Projects Agent: Regular monitoring, tracking, and coordination
of projects (quotes and orders; standard and custom).
- Partner with Projects/Sales/Credit teams on quotes/orders -
communicate on missing items including: PO, PCIs set-up in SAP,
pricing in SAP, payment received, etc.Technical Assistance
- Facilitate technical/troubleshooting communication between
Customer Service and Engineering and/or Manufacturing.
- Understands and promotes the use of electronic tools, such as
Extranet and electronic data interchange (EDI), CRM, KCIC,
- Building relationships with customers through conference calls,
distributor conferences, customer training, and occasional travel
to customer locations.
- Recommends continuous improvement areas to streamline and/or
improve the customer service function, while still providing a
white glove experience to our customers.
- Leads Robern's successful implementation of new and/or upgraded
systems, i.e. Salesforce, KCIC, Click to Chat, Tracking, etc.
- Conducts team training including 1. New team member training,
2. Technical product training, and/or 3. New systems training.
- Provides Top 20 Customer Showroom Design Services (using
- Attends daily production meetings - this will be one agent
- May occasionally cover the front desk and should remain
proficient on all front desk processes.Key
- Is able to independently craft a proactive message that
provides information in a logical order to aid understanding of a
situation; by using facts, evidence, and details.
- Uses questions effectively, including the use of probing
- Uses effective verbal communication (including tact/diplomacy,
ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical)
- Uses effective language (ability to read, write, speak, and
- Uses effective written communication skills
- Active listening skills (listens, paraphrases what has been
said, and seeks confirmation that their understanding is
Standards of Performance
- Critiques own performance
- Takes ownership of a problem
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Weighs cost benefit alternatives before making decisionsDevelop
- Is viewed as an informal leader.
- Takes an active role in mentoring associates.
- Knows strengths and how to utilize them.
- Demonstrates highly effective use of resources.
- Willingness to seek continuous
- Seeks and uses feedback and other sources of information to
identify appropriate areas for learning.
- Pursues management recommended training.
- Asks exploratory questions; takes on challenging or unfamiliar
- Puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on
the jobFocus on the
- Independently provide options to satisfy the customers' needs
to provide a seamless service experience
- Independently make goodwill decisions to delight the
- Display professionalism (including: speech, demeanor,
- Proactively determine a solution to meet customer needs and
- Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with
- Is conscientious and shows high attention to detail.
- Makes decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience,
- Acquires customer information and uses it for improvements in
productivity and service.
- Understands and listens to customer's expectations and
proactively anticipates customer needs.
- Teaches and promotes best business practices.Build Trust
- Listen to others and objectively consider others' ideas and
opinions before responding.
- Give proper credit where due.
- Knows when to compromise.
- Speaks in terms of "us" and "we" rather than "they" and
- Challenge established work procedures with intent to improve
- Determine root cause of problem before deciding on
- Generate new ideas and solutions to work situations.
- Partners and educates customers to explain business processes
and influences business results.Flexibility/Adaptability
- Understand changes in work tasks, situations, and environment,
as well as the logic or basis for change.
- Help support the changes within the department.
- Adapt to new ideas and initiatives across a wide variety of
issues or situations.
- Adapt style/approach to various working
- Understand changes in work tasks, situations, and
- Willing to try new processes/procedures/etc.
- Understands and recognizes the value of other points of view
and ways of doing things.
- Responds positively to feedback, including mistakes or
- Understand priorities and works with urgency to understand
- High School diploma
required, 2-4 year degree preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency
in order management, SAP, CRM, Microsoft Office
- 24 months minimum proven
performance as a Customer Service Agent II and an additional -3-6+
months performing level
III competencies and skills
- Customer Service
- Some Salesforce
experience preferred#LI-Hybrid#LI-KZ1The hourly range for this
position is $22.60 - $28.25. The specific hourly rate offered to a
candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the
candidate's experience, their education, and the work location.
Available benefits include medical, dental, vision & 401k.Why Work
at Kohler Co.?Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher
level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products
and services. We understand that it takes investment in our
associates' development to make that happen. - So, we offer ongoing
investment in each individual's personal development and the
opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles
at Kohler. -In addition to the investment in your development,
Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary,
health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
About UsBeyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler
proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a
commitment to our associates and communities. - We invite you to
learn more about our culture and company at . It is Kohler's policy
to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job
classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. - If,
as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable
accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact . -
Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. -We
invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by
reviewing the Federal and the .
Keywords: KOHLER, Sheboygan , Customer Service Agent III, Sales , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!