Inside Sales Associate
Company: WG&R Furniture
Posted on: November 18, 2022
WG&R's Vision is to be world-class in the eyes of our customers
and employees. We're based in NE Wisconsin, since 1946, and are a
highly effective team that plays to win (we sell 3 times more
furniture than our nearest competitor).
But enough about us, we're interested in you. Do you enjoy building
meaningful and lasting relationships while achieving your goals? Do
you like the idea of driving your earning potential? Would you
appreciate a competitive commission structure with monthly bonus
opportunities? What about working for a company that gives back and
invests in its community, all while investing in the development of
Is this you? Join us!
To be a brand ambassador, converting opportunities into sales while
providing a "wow" experience for our customers
What You'll Do
- Commit to the World-Class Basics: Our 29 world-class basics
define our unique culture. These behaviors and disciplines are what
set us apart from the competition and make WG&R a great place
- Embrace the world-class selling program with a goal to close
sales and earn enthusiastic customer referrals.
- Greet all customers and provide the expertise needed to ensure
customers are making the best purchase for their needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current promotions and inventory.
- Stay current on home furnishing styles and trends.
- Maintain a welcoming showroom, ensuring the elimination of
- Promote a positive environment.What You Bring
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work in a team
- Experience in retail or hospitality environment (or
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including
evenings, weekends, and holidays (retail hours)
- Desire to set and achieve individual goals
- Effective communication and listening skillsBenefits/Perks
- Hiring Immediately
- Rewarding and competitive pay structure. The highest salary in
2020 was $107,000 with an average annual salary of $55,250.
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company contributions into your Health Savings Account
- Company funded Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and
- 401k plan with company match. 401k plan includes pre-tax and
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their
- Employee DiscountCome work for an organization that wants to
see you succeed both personally and professionally! Best said by
our CEO, Jim Greene, "It is my hope our opportunities match up with
your strengths and goals, and you will spend your career on our
team. Moreover, you will look back on your career someday and know
you realized your full potential personally and
Keywords: WG&R Furniture, Sheboygan , Inside Sales Associate, Sales , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!