Patient Service Representative Supervisor- Sheboygan
Company: Prevea Health
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Title Patient Service Representative Supervisor- Sheboygan
Description Job Description and Essential Functions Job
Title/Position: Patient Service Representative Supervisor Job
Classification: Administrative/Professional Support Date of
Analysis: 05/29/2013 Date of Revision/Review: 04/12/2017, 07/2018,
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities: Providing exceptional
care for our patients as well as recognizing the value of your
co-workers is the expectation of all members of the Prevea Health
organization. All members are expected to focus on the patient`s
needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting manner; communicate
in a positive and professional way to patients and co workers; use
time effectively and efficiently; and demonstrate an overall high
level of performance. Specialized Responsibilities: (This list may
not include all of the duties assigned)
- Assist in the selection, training and development of an
effective and efficient staff.
- Acts as a role model for staff through professional conduct,
adhering to dress code, appropriate communication, and excellent
customer service skills and supports management decisions.
- Identify, discuss and counsel staff with regard to patient
care, decision-making, staff related problems, personnel conflicts
and facilitate resolutions.
- Promote and encourage personal and professional growth of staff
in order to keep abreast of rules, regulations and information
pertinent to the Patient Service Representatives.
- Assist the Manager in computer optimization, by building and
maintaining physician schedules in their respective
- Assist with monthly schedules, distributing employee
correspondence; assume responsibility for processing timecards for
- In the absence of the Manager, assumes duties and
responsibilities to provide continual support to employees of the
- Conduct performance evaluations annually.
- Assists with annual budget process and reviews budgets, making
the appropriate variances when needed.
- Identifies and supports customer service initiatives of the
- Perform PSR duties when necessary to assure patient needs are
- Complete customer service audits
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with providers
and nurses in assigned depts
- Assist or cover for other PSR supervisors as needed.
- Assist with process development as needed
- Participate in a weekly On Call rotation, that consists of all
PSR Supervisor`s. Assist in any questions and or concerns that
night and weekend PSR`s might have throughout Prevea.
- Provides Epic support to staff
- Assists on site staff training
- Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Solicits suggestions for problem solving and process
improvement from the staff.
- Implements solutions to improve department functions.
- Plans and coordinates all necessary services with staff and
other departments to meet patient needs.
- Supervises the staff of the department.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the staff.
- Communicates new information to staff in a timely manner.
- Holds regular meetings with staff.
- Supervises, directs, and evaluates staff performance.
- Responds to performance issues in a timely manner.
- Completes performance evaluations in a thorough and timely
- Responsible for creating staff schedules.
- Approves and edits assigned staff time cards.
- Responsible for evaluating and approving vacation requests made
by assigned staff.
- Oversees the purchasing of supplies Performance Requirements:
- The ability to communicate effectively with staff members and
patients both orally and in writing is essential.
- Knowledgeable of the computer systems used in the Clinic, with
an emphasis on learning and training on the Epic system.
- The ability to project a "positive" attitude, along with the
ability to handle challenging and changing situations with
maturity, confidentiality and minimum supervision is
- High school diploma, and related work experience is required,
with previous clinic and reception supervisory experience
- The ability to travel to respective department/ locations
bi-weekly, or whenever needed.
- Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Computer software training required.
- Communicate effectively with employees in a pro-active and
positive manner, as well as the ability to motivate in order to
accomplish the goals of the department and the Clinic.
- Demonstrate courtesy and compassion to all customers, internal
- Maintain professional conduct at all times.Non-Essential
- Typical Working Conditions:
- Other duties as assigned
- Sitting for 7-8 hours per day. Occasional stress in dealing
with customer problems. Typical Physical Demands: Normal office
environment, well-lighted and ventilated. Possible exposure to
communicable diseases. Occasional evening or weekend work. Travel
is required between assigned department sites. Vision must be
correctable to 20/30 and hearing must be within normal range. In
compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in the United State and to
complete the required employment eligibility document form upon
hire. Prevea participates in E-verify. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify Essential Functions/Physical Demands Job
Title/Position: PSR Job Classification: Administrative/Professional
Keywords: Prevea Health, Sheboygan , Patient Service Representative Supervisor- Sheboygan, Sales , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!