Industrial Electrician - 3rd Shift - 12 hours - 4 days on/4 days off - Kohler, WI
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Industrial Electrician - 3rd Shift - 12 hours - 4 days on/4 days
off - Kohler, WI Work Mode: Onsite Location: Kohler, Wisconsin
Opportunity Join vision into reality; join a hard-working team,
bring your ideas to life, and put your unique skills into action to
deliver exceptional quality.
We are seeking those with sharp minds, strong character, and
excellent capabilities to help us live our mission and create the
Kohler of tomorrow.
What we offer:
- Starting annual salary from $96,785- $98,459, with potential to
earn up to $109,116 (pay based on experience and
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to 13 paid holidays annually
- Market leading benefit package, including:
- 100% company paid pension program AND a 401k plan with company
- Health insurance coverage with monthly premiums currently as
low as $20 per month
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as identity protection and pet
- On-site medical, lab and pharmacy services
- Discounts on Kohler products
- Tuition support for advanced education
- Growth and career advancement opportunities within our diverse
- Perform exempt electrical work as described by Wisconsin Act
- Repair all electrical equipment within assigned department
- Repair and replace a variety of electric motors.
- Perform all required preventive and predictive maintenance
procedures on specified machinery and equipment.
- Understand and work from ladder diagrams, electronic schematics
and engineering drawings.
- Understand and repair PLC, CNC, and robotic equipment and
- Proficiently operate a wide variety of tools and
- Able to read, interpret and use blueprints, drawings, sketches,
- Practice and follow all required safety regulations.
- 18+ years old
- Associate degree in industrial electrical technology or
- Must complete a written technical skills knowledge review and
receive a passing score on the STM (Standard Model Timing)
- Ability to communicate effectively for manufacturing production
- Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the
position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures Why Work
at Kohler Co.? Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher
level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products
and services. We understand that it takes investment in our
associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing
investment in each individual's personal development and the
opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles
at Kohler. In addition to the investment in your development,
Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary,
health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
About Us Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler
proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a
commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to
learn more about our culture and company at . It is Kohler's policy
to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job
classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If,
as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable
accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact .
Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We
invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by
reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law
Keywords: KOHLER, Sheboygan , Industrial Electrician - 3rd Shift - 12 hours - 4 days on/4 days off - Kohler, WI, Professions , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!