Cheese Production Support
Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: November 18, 2023
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. The Cheese Production Specialist,
under the direct supervision of the Shift Supervisor, plays a
crucial role in the cheese manufacturing process. This role is
responsible for efficiently providing bulk cheese to the production
lines and operating cheese cutting and shredding equipment. The
Cheese Production Specialist ensures product quality, adheres to
safety protocols, and contributes to the overall success of the
- 10 pm to 6 am (Sunday - Thursday). Perks & Benefits: Casual
Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Paid Training, Weekly
paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical /
Dental Insurance, Advancement Opportunities. Shifts: 3rd Shift,
Weekend Shifts. Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long
Term. Pay Rate: $21.00 / hour Duties:
- Strip all packaging material from cheese (strapping, corrugated
or wood boxes, plastic overwrap).
- Inspect bulk cheese for mold or contaminants, remove and clean
- Lift and place cheese on conveyors
- Operate all automated and manual cutting systems.
- Install, operate, and perform Lock Out Tag Out procedures for
- Maintain accurate records of bulk cheese usage using RF
- Keep records of dry ingredient usage.
- Consistently maintain reliable attendance to ensure adequate
staffing levels and meet customer commitments.
- Operate a 640 lb. block cutter.
- Perform equipment changes during product changeovers.
- Replace broken harp wires.
- Handle the correct separation of trim and inedible scrap.
- Operate dry ingredient dispensers on shredded cheese
- Manually feed usable trim into shredded cheese lines.
- Handle Tosca 640 lb. components correctly.. Position
- Ability to collaborate professionally with production and
- Ability to read and comprehend safety warnings and directives
related to machinery and production processes.
- Ability to read and distinguish between different types of dry
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to visually inspect the product for food quality
- Proficiency in understanding blending procedures and basic math
skills for calculations.
- Competence in operating RF scanning data collection
- Ability to stack and separate pallets.
- Competence in operating cardboard and garbage compactors.
- Frequent exposure to noise, dust, and cool temperatures.
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18
years old., required education: No Education Requirement. Work
Location: Staff Management - SMX, Plymouth, WI 53073. Job Types:
Food Production, Manufacturing, Production. Industry:
Manufacturing.The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to
range between $21.00 - $21.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith
estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position,
including but not limited to experience, training, and other
considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when
making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience,
the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay
alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half
of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be
reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An
employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where
prohibited by local law.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Sheboygan , Cheese Production Support, Professions , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!