Class A CDL - Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $62,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $910-$1,110 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 231246Overview
- Double dry van trailers with 90% no-touch freight.
- Drive within AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, NC and PA delivering parts to
Schneider's Operating Centers. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay, WI Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
- Customize your job - Pick your preferred freight type: Van
Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive. Insight into our Green Bay team and
facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Sheboygan , Class A CDL - Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...