Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: August 1, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Responsible for the cleaning and
sanitizing of the facility as well as sanitization and cleaning of
food processing and packaging equipment.. Perks & Benefits: Direct
Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k,
Life Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, Casual Dress Code,
Climate Controlled Environment, Other on the spot perks. Shifts:
3rd Shift. Employment Types: Direct Hire, Full Time. Pay Rate:
$22.80 - $23.70 / hour Duties:
- leans and sanitizes Packaging production lines
- Cleans and sanitizes all Packaging production tools and
equipment (Wash room)
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment on raw side
- Daily floor cleaning and maintenance
- Cleans and sanitizes Kitchen tools and equipment
- Operate stick tumbler. Position Requirements:
- Prefer education generally equivalent to a High School
- Prefer 1-3 months of manufacturing, high speed packaging, or
food manufacturing experience.
- Requires a proven track record in acceptable levels of
attendance, safety and quality of work.
- Prefer candidates with experience in Use of power industrial
equipment and lifts, Lockout/Tagout procedures, and hand tools.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 30
pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED. Work Location: Old
Wisconsin, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Job Types: General Labor,
Manufacturing. Industry: Manufacturing.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Sheboygan , Sanitation II, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!