Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Acuity is seeking an entry-level or experienced Regulatory Analyst
to ensure Acuity remains compliant with all laws, regulations, and
court decisions surrounding Property and Casualty insurance which
affect the company.
* Make necessary updates to policy forms, manuals and related
materials in response to changes in legal requirements applying to
* Modify Acuity products in accordance with program changes made by
form/rating bureaus and other departments at Acuity.
* Analyze statutory, regulatory and judicial requirements in order
to make recommendations involving products and procedures.
* Work with personnel in other departments to assure that projects
are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Collaborate with Product Analysts to draft coverage forms for new
products and coverages.
* Collaborate with Product Analysts to develop rates and rules for
new programs and/or product options.
* Assist Marketing Assistants in making and submitting form/rate
and rule filings with insurance departments.
* Verify output of statistical reporting programs and submit
reports to statistical agents on a timely basis.
* Perform quality audits on data in statistical records and on
* Regular and predictable attendance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
A four-year degree from an accredited college or university,
demonstrating high academic achievements with a grade point average
at or above 3.0.
Analytical experience in the Property/Casualty insurance industry
or equivalent, with an interest in research and compliance is
Senior Regulatory Analyst
This level requires experience as a Regulatory Analyst or related
experience. The individual must demonstrate the ability to
consistently work independent of direct supervision, and
successfully coordinate and complete projects of increasing
* Effectively work with people from varied disciplines and
settings, yet comfortable working independently.
* Strong capabilities in research, critical thinking, and
* Detail-oriented and focused on problem-solving.
* Good organizational and mathematical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Aptitude for working with complex documents.
* Ability to work effectively with a variety of computer software
including word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
Senior Regulatory Analyst
Previous experience demonstrates the ability to consistently:
* Accept assignments on a wide variety of projects.
* Identify all avenues of research and possible alternatives for
* Plan and lead effective discussions and meetings.
* Collaborate with other departments to determine workable and
efficient solutions to specific project challenges.
* Present research material and other project information concisely
* Share creative recommendations and opinions.
* Complete projects with limited managerial direction.
* Train and mentor Regulatory Analyst in the expectations of
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of department functionality and
* Strive to make positive improvements to self and department.
This job is classified as exempt.
Keywords: Acuity, Sheboygan , Regulatory Analyst, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!