Seasonal Packaging Positions @ Old Wisconsin Sausage - $250 Referral Bonus!
Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: May 10, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Need a little income while schools
out for the summer? Or are you looking to jump start your career?
Join our Team at Old Wisconsin Sausage!Full Time/Part Time - All
Shifts available with pay shift premiums and opportunities for
advancement in as little as 90 days! PLUS an unlimited $250
referral bonus!Additional benefits for converting to Old Wisconsin
- Growth potential beyond $18.75 per hour wage
- Discount at the company retail store
- 401k. Perks & Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or
Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus
(Restrictions Apply), Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled
Environment, Advancement Opportunities. Bonus: $250 Referral Bonus.
Shifts: All Shifts, 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekend
Shifts, Flex Scheduling. Employment Types: Part Time, Full Time,
Seasonal, Temp to Hire, Long Term. Pay Rate: $16.00 - $18.75 / hour
Duties: Duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Using food processing equipment to mix, measure, move raw
materials in preparation for food processing.
- Responsible for assisting the operator with handling raw
materials and prepared product prior to and after the process of
producing a quality food product.
- Takes the cooked product and is responsible for breaking it
down to suitable size for packaging.
- Responsible for packaging cooked food products manually or with
the assistance of a packaging machine to ensure a safe, quality
food product is produced.. Position Requirements:
- Must be able to stand through the duration of your shift
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, up to 40-50 pounds
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, reach above shoulders as
needed for day to day responsibilities.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Must be able to work in environments of 40 degrees on a regular
- Must be able to work OT as needed based on production.
Requirements: Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years
old, No Background Check Required, No Drug Test Required.Able to
Lift 50 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management - SMX, 4036 Weeden Creek,
Sheboygan, WI 53081. Work Location: Staff Management - SMX,
Sheboygan, WI 53081. Job Types: Distribution, Food Production,
General Labor, General Production, Hand Packaging, Machine
Packaging, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Picker/Packer,
Production, Warehouse. Industry: Manufacturing.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Sheboygan , Seasonal Packaging Positions @ Old Wisconsin Sausage - $250 Referral Bonus!, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!