Posted on: January 7, 2022
DescriptionMaintenance Technician - Sheboygan, WIOur Corrugated
Packaging facility in Sheboygan, WI is currently seeking a
Maintenance Technician for rotating night shift (2-2-3). This is a
highly skilled hourly position requiring a thorough understanding
of safe work practices, troubleshooting, and maintenance of
manufacturing equipment. Maintenance Technicians will be expected
to possess and refine multiple skills in both Mechanical and
Electrical crafts. The Maintenance Technician will support the
facility's vision of increased uptime, reliability, efficiency and
profitability by assisting the maintenance team with scheduled
routine maintenance.To learn more about our Packaging division,
please visit: www.gppackaging.com. And, for a brief overview of a
corrugated facility please click here to watch a short videoThis
position is currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus and up to
$7,000 in relocation assistance.Hourly pay up to $28/hr (Depending
on experience)The successful candidate will be provided a $5,000
signing bonus after starting the new role. External candidates and
internal Koch company employees moving to the new location when
hired are considered eligible.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing,
and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for
improved reliability and uptime.
- Performing predictive precision maintenance to identify and
correct mechanical/electrical defects before machines fail.
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance
levels and meet customer demands.
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines,
policies, and procedures and actively participating in the safety
- Helping meet and/or exceed production, waste, and quality goals
through a quality maintenance program.The Experience You Will
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains,
sprockets, gearboxes and conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and
overtime as needed
- At least one or more of the following: Two (2) years or more of
manufacturing, industrial maintenance experience OR Associate's
degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electromechanical
field prior to beginning employment with Georgia-Pacific.What Will
Put You Ahead
- Experience working with Industrial Controls, e.g.: PLC's, motor
controls, control values, electrical distribution, and/or
industrial instrumentation for flow, pressure, and temperature
- Mechanical maintenance experience, including fluid handling and
conveyor systems, accumulators, valve identification, application
- Experience programming variable frequency drives (VFD's)
- Experience with corrugator (MarquipWard, MHI, Fosber, E& L)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are
conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
Keywords: Georgia-Pacific, Sheboygan , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!