Johnsonville Sausage - Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Apply Now About TotalTek
When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the
partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your
technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right
time. We look forward to your application for this role and
establishing a career partnership with you.
This position is a stepping stone into a Maintenance Technician
career at with our client who will provide internal support and
resources to help you develop your skills and reach your full
- Main Function of the job: Responsible for daily maintenance and
operation of Packaging line
- Be responsible for the performance and productivity of the
equipment on the line
- Maintenance of packaging equipment
- Member must be highly motivated with high expectations
- Preventive maintenance of packaging equipment in your assigned
- Help gather information to obtain and maintain computerized PM
- Maintain/monitor inventory system for plant and utility
- Maintain facilities and equipment to meet MS, OSHA and U.S.D.A.
- Improve uptime on plant equipment through machine modification,
layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance.
- Maintain all utility areas in a neat/orderly fashion.
- 1-3 years of experience running a production/packaging line is
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be willing to share skills to help others develop and
possess excellent communication skills.
- Committed to providing a high level of detail and pride towards
equipment maintenance, projects, general housekeeping and
maintaining all shop/utility areas in a neat orderly fashion.
- Ability to rotate between operation of several different pieces
of equipment on a daily and/or weekly basis
- Ability and openness to work in a rotation program and be a
back-up operator for other production lines/rooms within the
- Strong written verbal communication skills required
- Strong math background is required
- Must be able to complete production documentation paperwork
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Must be able to actively participate in a team environment
- Basic computer skills needed
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent
Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in
the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum
Qualifications listed above.
Keywords: TotalTek, Sheboygan , Johnsonville Sausage - Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!