Ft 2nd Shift Medication Technician
Company: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:We are seeking a Medication Technician to join our
team at our Sheboygan community- Golden Harbor. Med Techs provide
high quality personal care and service to residents as directed by
the Administrator. The cares will support the personal choices of
the residents while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices. Med Techs are responsible for proper
management and distribution of resident medications as defined by
medication administration policies and procedures. This position
may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays..
Requirements:To be considered:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year experience as a caregiver/med tech in a CBRF/RCAC
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Flexible and available to work beyond regularly scheduled
hours, as well as weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must have or be willing to obtain CBRF/RCAC certifications as
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.We offer competitive wages,
including annual performance reviews. We also offer ongoing
training and learning & development opportunities. Platinum
Communities strongly supports promoting from within, whatever your
long-term career goals may be.Golden Harbor is a 40 bed CBRF
located on S. Water St. in Sheboygan, WI. Our goal, each and every
day, is to provide the best possible care and bring the most
possible smiles to the faces of our great residents. We are looking
to add compassionate, dedicated, caring members to our
Keywords: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities, Sheboygan , Ft 2nd Shift Medication Technician, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!