CDL A Driver Local Home Daily
Company: Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: September 11, 2020
CDL A Driver Merchandiser - GLCC
Located in Milwaukee, WI. This is a full-time position starting at
$142.30 daily pay plus commissions. Full benefits include medical,
dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and more. 40-55 hours per
To efficiently deliver product to customers in a courteous,
professional, compliant, safe and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Abide by Company attendance policies.
- Safe and professional operation of a commercial motor vehicle,
including but not limited to: Combination vehicles, straight
trucks, or other vehicles such as pick-up trucks and service vans
with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
- Complete pre-trip, in-route, and post-trip inspections of
- Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited
space and potential obstacles.
- Comply with all applicable Department of Transportation
regulations including but not limited: Controlled Substances,
Commercial Driver Licensing, Driver Qualification, CMV Operation,
Hours of Service; CSA inspections and compliance, Vehicle
Inspection and Maintenance, etc.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with
Department of Transportation Regulations and Reyes Fleet Safety
- Utilize an on board computer to track hours of
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver multi-temperature
product to customers utilizing a variety of preferred methods
including lift gates, carts, conveyers, hand trucks, and/or pallet
- Utilize barcode scanners at the point of delivery as required
to verify delivered product.
- Pick up returned product as required.
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
- Maintain contact with Dispatch to receive delivery or pick up
instructions or changes in scheduled deliveries or
- Maintain route plan as provided by Dispatch.
- Communicate to Dispatch any barriers to maintaining the route
plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer.
- Maintain knowledge and comprehension of all applicable
Department of Transportation regulations and Company policies
through Company training and certifications.
- Observe all local, state and federal laws and
- Abide by all Reyes Holdings Company policies and
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or meet the minimum state
legal age requirements.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL) and acceptable
driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- At least one year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or
equivalent military driving experience.
- A minimum of one year of safe driving experience with some of
the experience within the past 12 months in a CMV similar in type
to the one they will be operating for the Company.
- Must have one (1) year of work experience in an environment;
such as, distribution center, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction or other positions which require continuous heavy
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- This position must pass a post offer drug test, background
check and DOT Physical.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience including solving
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling, Sheboygan , CDL A Driver Local Home Daily, Professions , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!