Document / Transcription Processor
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Acuity is seeking a Document/Transcription Processor. This position
involves transcribing dictation, formatting documents, creating
forms/documents/spreadsheets/name tags/manuals, typing hard copy,
and general duties. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Transcribe letters, pattern forms, memos, narratives, recorded
statements, and miscellaneous correspondence from digital and
cassette transcribing stations. 45%
- Prepare documents from hard copy originals. Complete specialty
word processing and other typing assignments such as create/revise
charts, create/update online manuals, create/update Excel
- Create, revise, and proofread Word and Excel template forms.
Promote approved template forms from development to production.
- Agency/agent audits requesting updated information from
agencies. Generating and mailing Sales letters to agents for
writing accounts over $30,000, congratulatory letters to agents and
agencies, to policyholders for accounts over $100,000. 15%
- Create, print, cut, sort, and organize name tags/tents for
company events from scratch or using Microsoft Office mail merge
feature. Manage requests to update tags and track data for
- Create visitor and blank badges. Deliver visitor badges to
Receptionist. 5%EDUCATION: High School DiplomaEXPERIENCE: Prior
typing, word processing, and transcription experience
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to type 60-65 words per minute.
- Familiarity with standard letter formats.
- Ability to accurately and quickly transcribe dictation.
- Strong attention to accuracy, neatness, and detail.
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Strong technical skills/knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a
- Willingness to constructively and professionally voice ideas
and opinions in monthly team and individual meetings.
- Ability to speak Spanish and translate documents
beneficial.This position is classified as exemptAcuity Provided
- Personal computer.
- Transcription foot pedal.
- Transcription head phones.ID: 2019-2375 External Company Name:
ACUITY, A Mutual Insurance Co External Company URL: www.acuity.com
Street: 2800 South Taylor Drive
Keywords: Acuity, Sheboygan , Document / Transcription Processor, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!