Painter -- 2nd Shift - $4,000 Signing Bonus
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services
company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which
centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company
provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and
investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case
IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture
applications from machines to implements and the digital
technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland
Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction
products that make the industry more productive. Across a history
spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a
pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and
drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of
Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's
35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace,
focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Knowledge of paint equipment and processes, which may include:
paint gun, spray application equipment, paint booth equipment,
electrostatic, titrations, powder coat, regular enamel paint
application, proper paint viscosity and thickness, paint flow and
pressure systems, and set-up/break-down of paint equipment.
- Obtain complete coverage free from blemishes, runs, and sags
while maintaining proper film build.
- Perform coating repairs using hand tools and techniques,
accepted touch-up painting application procedures, and applying
topcoat paints on parts previously painted while still in the wet
coating stage without flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a touch-up booth and decide the proper
method and degree of rework needed to provide satisfactory finished
units, parts, and assemblies.
- Use masking tape, paper or other materials to mask off areas
not requiring painting; remove masking after painting.
- Monitor pressure in paint delivery system and check specific
areas where paint tends to clog and change replaceable parts as
- Maintain accurate records.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment,
defective materials and unusual conditions to proper
- Meet or exceed production metrics as designated by the
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company
- Follow all safety and quality requirements/procedures.
- Perform other related or similar duties, as required.
Relocation Assistance Available Rate of Pay: $25.02/Hour +
$1.00/Hour Shift Premium + $4,000 Signing bonus ($1320 at 90 days
of service, $1320 at 180 days of service, and $1,360 at 1 years of
service.) Hours: 2nd shift hours 3:30PM-1:30AM Mon-Th & Overtime as
needed Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple
benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual
needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your
retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental
leave, life insurance, and much more! Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including
the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1+ years of industrial paint experience in a manufacturing
environment. This can include a combination of professional and/or
educational experience. EEO: US applicants: CNH Industrial is an
equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here. If
you need reasonable accommodation with the application process,
please call 1- option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at . Read
about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this
link: pay transparency notice . Canada applicants: CNH Industrial
is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital
status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by
applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Sheboygan , Painter -- 2nd Shift - $4,000 Signing Bonus, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!