Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position: Acute care CNA/Clinical Partner per diem -CareRev is the
future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a
few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your
life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates
in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
deposit.Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your
interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready to book
shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for CNA Role
- 1 year full time, inpatient CNA/Clinical Partner experience
required, assisting patients with activities of daily living. Must
be current and within the past year. Home health care and
corrections facility experience are not applicable for this
- ---Local Wisconsin residents preferred
- ---Flexibility to float to other Wisconsin ministries is
preferred & flexibility to float to lower acuity units when needed
is a must.
- Performing and documenting vital signs and daily weights
- BLS required -
- Will be required to assist clinical teams on multiple units
throughout the facility
- Must pass background check and drug screen prior to orientation
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---------
Keywords: CareRev, Sheboygan , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!