2nd Shift Line Lead- NO MANDATORY WEEKEND OVERTIME
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Posted on: June 25, 2022
2nd Shift Line Lead
- NO MANDATORY WEEKEND OVERTIME!
- Invest in your dream - work overtime now so you can enjoy your
- You will not be expected to work mandatory weekend overtime on
Saturdays and Sundays starting March 2022.
- Voluntary overtime opportunities will be available based on
- Masters Gallery Foods remains family-owned and believes in a
- Sundays have never been forced and are paid as double
- Two 15-minute paid breaks meaning you work 7 - hours and get
paid for 8 hours!The Line Lead operates packaging equipment and
coordinates completion of scheduled production on assigned
production lines.Essential Job Functions
- Set-up and operate retail shreds horizontal form fill and seal
packaging machines, food service vertical form fill and seal
packaging machines, chunk and bar horizontal overwrap packaging
machines and all production support equipment.
- Set-up and operate in-line zipper applicators. (Relates to line
operators operating a chunk and bar line, slice line or shred lines
utilizing in-line zipper applications.)
- Keep track of in-process and completed production ensuring that
orders are properly filled.
- Determine the amount of cheese needed to be provided to the
line for order completion.
- Responsible for correct completion of all packaging
specifications. These include, but are not limited to: cheese type,
shred style, package weight, date coding, film, labels, stickers
and all added ingredients.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of film and all
product ingredient usage.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation / data entry
of packaging equipment efficiency and associated production line
- Responsible for timely execution and accurate documentation of
all quality control checks, practices and procedures.Related Job
- Set-up and operate hi-speed checkweigher, infeed, code dating
equipment, package labelers, and dual tamp case labeling
- Possess working knowledge of robotic case packers on retail and
food service lines.
- Assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting and repairing
mechanical and/or electrical problems as they relate to the
packaging equipment on assigned production lines.
- Work to reduce the amount of trim and fish bait produced on
assigned production lines.
- Coordinate packaging equipment changeovers and assist in all
materials support changeovers.
- Transfer film, labels, stickers and product ingredients to
production area and return unused materials to designated areas as
- Responsible for correct recording, preparation and usage of
- Responsible for general housekeeping in work areas, including
keeping the floor and packaging equipment clean.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned by the shift or
acting supervisor.What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer YouWe're a
company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity,
and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a
team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond
our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer
service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development,
inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.To uphold those values,
Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision,
disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage,
401(k) with company match, and more)
- Vacation Time Off (service-based paid time off and 10 paid
- Center for Health and Wellness - Free to employees and their
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition
reimbursement, student loan forgiveness, subsidized fitness
programs, cell phone discount programs, employee assistance
program, AAA, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives,
activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green sustainability initiatives
- Continuous improvement initiatives - technology driven
- Training and development programs
- Cheese Store, free popcorn, hot beverages, and filtered
- Listen to Sirius XM Radio while you work!
- Continuous communication with Employees - Company App
- Company-Paid Uniforms and Steel Toed Safety Shoes
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili
cook-offs, company picnics, holiday party and more)
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?If you feel that you would be right
for this Line Lead position, please fill out our initial 3-minute,
mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!Masters
Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We
encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.An Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: Masters Gallery Foods, Sheboygan , 2nd Shift Line Lead- NO MANDATORY WEEKEND OVERTIME, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!