Condo Room Attendant- Full Time
Company: Sheboygan Resort Operat
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Condo Room Attendant- Full TimeReports
to: Executive HousekeeperJob Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of
hotel rooms.Job Summary: Cleans condos in an allotted time period
determined by management using the proper procedures and chemicals
provided by management. Duties
- Cleans condos and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting
and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning
windows, mirrors, and patios.
- Ability to work efficiently in a timely matter
- Ability to work independently to meet team goals
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes
self with all material safety data sheets.
- Follows procedures concerning protection against blood borne
- Practices safety procedures, including bending, lifting, and
safe use of equipment.
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient
- Reports maintenance issues.
- Documents and secures lost and found items.
- Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly
- Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of
- Assists House person, including delivering guest requests and
pick up of used guest items.
- Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down
air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms. Qualifications
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry
operations, and guest service.
- Must be available to work full time. Physical Requirements
- Lift up to 30 lbs. while bending and stretching.
Keywords: Sheboygan Resort Operat, Sheboygan , Condo Room Attendant- Full Time, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!