Pest Control Specialist - $1500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Rentokil North America
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Pest Control Specialist$1500 Sign On Bonus
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a
growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team
members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Batzner Pest Control is a member of the Rentokil family of
companies, the global leader in Pest Control across more than 80
countries. At Batzner Pest Control, we believe providing our team
members a career path with growth and earning potential is
essential to our success as an organization. We support our
self-motivated team's professional development and personal goals
with an environment that provides ongoing training, financial
incentives for excellence, and additional rewards for growing the
volume of Batzner Pest Control business.Responsibilities:Essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pest Control - Conduct inspections to determine the source of
pest activity. Select and build a solution of products and services
to remedy pest presence. Perform pest treatments and install
products to create a pest-free environment. Operate and maintain
service vehicles and equipment.
- Customer Experience - Build customer relationships through
friendly, helpful, and courteous behavior during service visits.
Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to pest issues and
recommend appropriate services to resolve customer concerns.
Identify and alert customers of additional service offerings that
will provide value to the customer.
- Continuous Learning - Become knowledgeable in the array of
available Batzner Pest Control products and services through
provided, paid training. Stay current on the latest developments,
trends, technology, and regulations in the pest control industry.
Participate in employer-provided training on new methods, products,
and services in the Batzner Pest Control range of pest control
solutions. Obtain and maintain licenses/certificates required by
federal, state, and local regulations funded by Batzner Pest
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and undergo motor vehicle
driving record check
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as
neededEducation & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer-facing experience preferredOther Skills, Attributes,
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning and becoming knowledgeable in the area of pest
- Comfortable with self-directed working conditions after a
training periodWhy Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory
filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class
team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a
bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based
on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North
America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the
following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when
they meet certain criteria.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
(for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or
Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs,
and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including
cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating HolidaysWe are looking for
individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live
and work. Is that you?Additional Information:Rentokil North America
is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in
every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on
building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas
of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal
consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or
disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Keywords: Rentokil North America, Sheboygan , Pest Control Specialist - $1500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!