Take home your earnings daily & work flexible hours with EatStreet
Posted on: January 10, 2022
To fulfill our mission of hooking up peoples hunger, we need
motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the EatStreet
* When accounting for base pay, tips, bonuses and reimbursements,
most drivers earn between $12 and $17 per hour
* Earn up to $250 in New Driver Bonus! $50 after you complete your
first 20 deliveries, and $200 more after 200 total deliveries!
* EatStreet offers voluntary dental and vision insurance as well as
voluntary accident coverage to eligible employees
* Ability to get paid daily
* Various company discounts
* Flexible scheduling
* Support from the Dispatch Team while youre on the road
* Career advancement opportunities
* W2 Employee - no quarterly contractor tax bills!
* No resume or cover letter needed!
* Reliable vehicle and smartphone
* Clean driving record
* Valid license and insurance
* Ability to work nights and weekends is preferred
* Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be
willing to learn
* Must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of two years U.S.
* Ability to lift up to 10 pounds regularly 30 pounds on occasion
and be able to frequently sit, stand, walk, and drive with or
without reasonable accommodation
* Safely and efficiently shop or pick up orders from our partner
restaurants and stores and deliver them by car to customers across
* Place orders and pay with an EatStreet provided credit card if
* Provide top-notch customer service to both our customers and
* Raise brand awareness around town by using EatStreet branded
* Obey all traffic laws and parking regulations
* Partner with our dispatch team to ensure that our customers are
receiving the best service possible
Beyond hourly earnings, employee drivers have an opportunity to
earn additional commission through referral programs. All drivers
are W2 employees, not contractors.
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed
to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to
individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please
see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at
the hiring location.
Keywords: EatStreet, Sheboygan , Take home your earnings daily & work flexible hours with EatStreet, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!