Posted on: November 11, 2021
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hardworking customer advocate with the desire to be yourself
when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Desire to join the dynamic T-Mobile store team.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
Serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in
class customer experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on
demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from outstanding accessories to groundbreaking (IOT) devices.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience
thoughtful questions, insightful answers and sharing your
- Approaching service and sales needs with perseverance,
integrity and compassion.
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive
Consistently uses digital tools in interactions and onboarding to
- How our ever expanding-coverage stacks up in our customer’s
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- How we’re redefining how wireless is done, down to device and
account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out
information between customers, learning about innovations in
wireless and technology.
Partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including
business and customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, one-stop environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Sheboygan , Mobile Associate, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!