Supportive Living Coordinator
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 17, 2021
The PRN/Part Time Supportive Living House Coordinator provides
leadership and oversight to assist the Manager. This position
also performs regular duties, works with the respective Director of
Operations and Clinical Director to assist in monitoring residents,
rooms, activities and other related services to meet their
physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinator duties (under direction of manager/director) to
- Engage all residents in conversations and activities that are
edifying and stimulating.
- Assign household chores to residents.
- Monitor resident’s rooms for cleanliness.
- Ensure that residents have the items that they need (i.e.
linen, hygiene products, clean clothes, etc.).
- Ensure that all residents are properly respecting and
maintaining common areas (esp. kitchen, living room).
- Monitor that residents are following house rules including
curfew/lights out hours.
- Observe and report any unusual behaviors or potential areas of
conflict between residents.
- Maintain an inventory of all household supplies (i.e. cleaning
supplies, cooking utensils, furniture, household keys, etc).
- Prepare bedrooms for all new residents (i.e. clean linens,
dresser drawers, bedroom cleanliness etc).
- Welcome and introduce new residents to all existing
- Review Program and House Rules with all new residents and
ensure resident compliance with house rules.
- Facilitate House Meetings, Community Meetings and a weekend
Wrap Up or Life Skills Groups.
- Arrange transportation for patients, using established
procedures, to other institutions, clinics, outside meetings, etc.,
or transport patients using company vehicle.
- Communicate in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Provide medication supervision and conduct breathalyzer, and
urine drug screen testing
- Be able to work effectively with a patient population.
- Be able to work well independently and as a team member.
- Possess integrity, initiative, and a willingness to learn. Be
dependable, flexible, efficient, patient and dedicated.
- Be able to use leadership and assertiveness skills.
- Work takes place in both inside and outside of the facility.
May be required to lift of equipment or supplies up to thirty (30)
- Must be able to use a computer, including electronic medical
- Verbal and hearing abilities are required to interact with
patients and employees. Numerical ability is required to maintain
records and operate a computer.
- Must be able to read and communicate through written, verbal
and auditory skills and abilities.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision,
etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL
Rogers Behavioral Health is a
nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly
specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
Rogers provides residential care and
has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of
communities across the U.S.
also includes Rogers
which supports patient care, programs, and research;
In Health, an
initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health
challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit
rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Sheboygan , Supportive Living Coordinator, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!