Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Through its people and brands, CNH
Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers,
builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands,
including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland
Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a
major international force in its specific sector.
currently seeking an Assembler at our St. Nazianz
plant to assemble a wide variety of component parts to build
complete units, with on-line and off-line operations.
Assemble a wide variety of component parts,
to build complete units, with a focus of on-line operations.
- Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities,
components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required
order and sequence.
- Work from Engineering specifications (work instructions),
sketches, schematic diagrams, blueprints, process sheets, check
sheets, photo books, and verbal instructions.
- Perform necessary adjustments as unit progresses down assembly
- Record defects that require off-line and on-line corrections.
Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, excessive
continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling
to proper supervision or management.
- Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness,
function, operation, and appearance.
- Assist in the development of assembly practices and
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties.
Where applicable, based on
production needs, candidates may be required to complete forklift
training and certification.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- May perform touch-up or small repair work when assigned.
- Participate and support World
Class Manufacturing (Lean Manufacturing) activities
- Follow all safety/environmental
and quality requirements/procedures.
- Perform other duties as required
Must be at
least 18 years of age
Diploma or GED
1+ years of
assembly experience preferred
Ability to meet the physical requirements
of the job including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
CNH Industrial is
an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need
reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
Read about our
company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link:
pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Sheboygan , Assembler, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!