1. Develop expertise to ensure process designs conform to
sanitary standards and have the capability to produce products that
meet customer and business requirements.
2. Develop and provide expertise with respect to
electrical design of components, equipment, and processes through
the utilization of engineering principles, commonly-used concepts,
practices, and procedures.
3. Participate in, and lead as appropriate, activities to
drive Global continuous improvement in the areas of safety,
quality, cost and asset management.
4. Participate in the development and commercialization of
new processes, process improvement initiatives and technical
systems to meet business objectives.
5. Participate in developing and fostering relationships
with key equipment suppliers to provide Rockline with a distinct
technical advantage and serve as a liaison between suppliers and
the manufacturing facilities as required.
6. Assist with the development of new process
systems such as: machine centerlines, good run settings,
maintenance procedures and training materials.
7. Coordinate the electrical fabrication, operation,
installation, and/or repair of equipment and processes.
8. Provide support to purchasing by providing equipment
specifications and/or requirements, resolve equipment or parts
issues, and realize cost savings opportunities with equipment
vendors or parts suppliers.
9. Participate in the development, implementation, and
conformance to financial policies, technical guidelines and
10. Communicate fully with seniors, subordinates, and
others who have the need to know. Communications should be prompt,
complete, candid and clear
11. Provide support, as required, to ensure that a safe
and healthful environment is provided for all employees and
compliance to all government regulations and corporate policies are
maintained with respect to equipment and process design.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer programming experience.
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad or comparable design
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Power
Point, and Project.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate utilizing
written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized with the ability to support and
participate in multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Able to develop training materials and effectively train adult
- Capacity to enhance education and technical skills.
- Ability to obtain a passport and travel domestically and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR