Filters Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift - 3,000 Bonus
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Responsible for the coordination of machine repair and
enhancement projects along with the necessary support systems to
insure safety, quality, and productivity objectives are met on the
assigned projects at the Rockline - Sheboygan facility.
Responsible for equipment and tooling fabrication, and related
associate training to insure continuous process
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Operators and other Maintenance personnel to repair,
improve, or enhance equipment, methods, processes, and materials
for producing new and established products with the lowest total
- Work with Process Support Group to identify and document major
equipment related issues and establish an organized plan to
implement corrective action.
- Perform on-call responsibilities when necessary.
- Track all work progress and materials to insure timely
completion of work orders.
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline’s RRITE Values of Renew,
Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence.
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that
all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying
out this responsibility is part of each associate’s essential
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a
willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or
- Rockline Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to grow
and advance their skillset with Rockline funded Apprenticeship
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent Required
- Associate in Maintenance field or actively pursuing degree in
the field preferred.
- Willing to complete Medic First Aid training through an
approved Rockline course.
- Ability to utilize various measuring devices: micrometer,
scales, caliper, etc.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, mathematical,
reasoning, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate high level of leadership, motivation, consistency,
and accuracy in all tasks.
- Proficiency with PCs, including the Microsoft Office family of
products, JD Edwards and EAM Maintenance Software
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of
- Ability to enter and complete a Millwright, Electrical, or dual
- 2nd Shift
- Monday - Friday 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Overtime is available, but not required
- $28.00 - $34.00 per hour
- Plus $0.30 shift premium for 2nd shift.
- Wage is based off experience and is not limited to the listed
- Maintenance Techs have additional opportunities for continued
- $3,000 sign-on bonus. Payout of $1,500 at 90 days and $1,500 at
1 year of successful employment.
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on achieved company
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month
after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account with company
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer of the
Year and 2019's Safety Leader of the Year.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Sheboygan , Filters Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift - 3,000 Bonus, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!