Supportive Living Coordinator
Company: Rogers Memorial Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Supportive Living House Coordinator provides leadership and
oversight to assist the Manager. This position also performs
regular duties, works with the respective Director of Operations
and Clinical Director to assist in monitoring residents, rooms,
activities and other related services to meet their physical,
emotional and spiritual needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinator duties (under direction of manager/director) to
- Engage all residents in conversations and activities that are
edifying and stimulating.
- Assign household chores to residents.
- Monitor resident's rooms for cleanliness.
- Ensure that residents have the items that they need (i.e.
linen, hygiene products, clean clothes, etc.).
- Ensure that all residents are properly respecting and
maintaining common areas (esp. kitchen, living room).
- Monitor that residents are following house rules including
curfew/lights out hours.
- Observe and report any unusual behaviors or potential areas of
conflict between residents.
- Maintain an inventory of all household supplies (i.e. cleaning
supplies, cooking utensils, furniture, household keys, etc).
- Prepare bedrooms for all new residents (i.e. clean linens,
dresser drawers, bedroom cleanliness etc).
- Welcome and introduce new residents to all existing
- Review Program and House Rules with all new residents and
ensure resident compliance with house rules.
- Facilitate House Meetings, Community Meetings and a weekend
Wrap Up or Life Skills Groups.
- Arrange transportation for patients, using established
procedures, to other institutions, clinics, outside meetings, etc.,
or transport patients using company vehicle.
- Communicate in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Provide medication supervision and conduct breathalyzer, and
urine drug screen testing
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized,
not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care.
Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and
adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood
disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than
a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on
measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient
facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers
outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation,
which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In
Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental
health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an
- Be able to work effectively with a patient population.
- Be able to work well independently and as a team member.
- Possess integrity, initiative, and a willingness to learn. Be
dependable, flexible, efficient, patient and dedicated.
- Be able to use leadership and assertiveness skills.
- Work takes place in both inside and outside of the facility.
May be required to lift of equipment or supplies up to thirty (30)
- Must be able to use a computer, including electronic medical
- Verbal and hearing abilities are required to interact with
patients and employees. Numerical ability is required to maintain
records and operate a computer.
- Must be able to read and communicate through written, verbal
and auditory skills and abilities.
Must have experience in public or private institutional care for
the type of population the facility serves
Keywords: Rogers Memorial Hospital, Sheboygan , Supportive Living Coordinator, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!