Global Engineer III - Electrical
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
- Coordinate activities, as required, to ensure that a safe and
healthful environment is provided for all employees and compliance
to all government regulations and corporate policies are maintained
with respect to equipment and process design. This includes leading
design safety reviews as required.
- Develop expertise and provide technical direction to ensure
process designs conform to sanitary standards and have the
capability to produce products that meet customer and business
- Provide technical expertise and leadership with regards to
electrical design of components, equipment, and processes through
the utilization of engineering principles, commonly-used concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to drive Global
continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, cost and
- Participate in, and lead as appropriate, the development and
commercialization of new processes, process improvement initiatives
and technical systems to meet business objectives.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of new processes
in support of new product development requested by Marketing and
Contract Sales Business Units.
- Provide leadership with respect to developing and fostering
relationships with key equipment suppliers to provide Rockline with
a distinct technical advantage.
- Provide technical support for the following activities as
requested: Global Engineering budget process, capital budget
process, capital request justification and submission, management
of capital projects.
- Participate in the development, implementation and conformance
to financial policies, technical guidelines and internal
- Provide support to purchasing by providing equipment
specifications and/or requirements, resolve equipment or parts
issues, and realize cost savings opportunities with equipment
vendors or parts suppliers.
- Communicate fully with seniors, subordinates, and others who
have the need to know. Communications should be prompt, complete,
candid and clear.
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
with a minimum of 7 years applicable industry experience; or a
minimum of 10 years demonstrable, applicable industry experience
with a lesser amount of formal education.
- Recognition as a technical expert in engineering with a broad
expertise of interest to the company.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Electrical Codes of
practice, NEC and OSHA requirements.
- Proficient in equipment design and specifications of complex
PLC, servo and robotic equipment including Rockwell, Allen-Bradley
and/or Bosch/Rexroth programming.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Power Point,
Project and AutoCad or equivalent.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate utilizing
written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized with the ability to support and
participate as the lead electrical engineer on multiple projects
and tasks concurrently.
- Ability to obtain a passport and to travel domestically and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Sheboygan , Global Engineer III - Electrical, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!