Line Operator - Coffee Filters 1st Shift
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
If you enjoy working with your hands in a fast paced and
environment, this is the position for you! We offer stable schedule
in a clean environment with above average wages.
Rockline maintains it's focus on recruiting and retaining
associates that embody their values and take pride in their work.
It's no wonder with associates like this that Rockline was voted
Manufacturer of the year in 2014 and 2018. Join a company that
fosters a culture of integrity, service and personal growth. One
that values respect and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for direct hire machine operator
candidates at a starting pay of $17.50 per hour. Opportunity to
advance, increase pay, and your skills at your pace with pay for
skill performance levels.
The general production position is responsible for the safe and
efficient operation of automatic packaging, filling, cutting,
labeling and sealing equipment that produce coffee filters and
baking cups. This is a fast paced, hands on position working in a
team environment at a machine that helps produce the filter
product. If you are self directed and looking to join an
experienced world class manufacturing team, apply below!
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, reach, grab and
- Willingness to continuously improve performance and job
knowledge through pay for skill incentive program.
- Attention to detail as it relates to product quality
- Must be able to complete production documentation
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Engage in productive and collaborative communication with
- Ensures a safe working environment while performing assigned
- 4 day work week: 10 hour, 1st shift (4:00 AM - 2:00 PM), Monday
- Overtime possible depending on demand.
- $17.50 per hour starting.
- Opportunity to increase your wage with our pay for skill
program. Increase your wage by $5.00 per hour with achieved levels
plus any shift premium. Over $10,000 of growth in wages
available to be earned!
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on team goals
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Excellent attendance and performance record
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
- Physical examination and pre-employment drug screen will
be required upon conditional job offer.
- Previous experience in fast paced environment, service
industry, or previous general production are encouraged to
- You may be required to wear personal protective equipment such
as safety glasses, hearing protection, hair/beard net, and
- Periodically work may be performed in varying
- At times, the ability to work overtime also may be
- The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Rockline is taking every precaution to fight the spread of
Coronavirus. Some of our efforts include temperature testing, face
masks, accommodations for social distancing, and more.
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month
after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer
of the Year and 2019's Safety Leader of the Year.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Sheboygan , Line Operator - Coffee Filters 1st Shift, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!