Machine Operator - Disinfectant Wipes Night Shift
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Recruiting Wet Wipe Stars!
Rockline Industries is a light industrial manufacturing plant
that produces private label disinfectant wipes and coffee filters.
Rockline maintains it's focus on recruiting and retaining
associates that embody their values and take pride in their work.
It's no wonder with associates like this that Rockline was voted
Manufacturer of the year in 2014 and 2018. Join a company that
fosters a culture of integrity, service and personal growth. One
that values respect and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for direct hire machine operator
candidates at a starting pay of $18.50 an hour with shift premium
for night shift. Opportunity to advance, increase pay, and your
skills at your pace with pay for skill performance levels.
The general production position is responsible for the safe and
efficient operation of automatic packaging, filling, cutting,
labeling and sealing equipment that produce coffee filters, baking
cups, and wet wipes. If you are self directed and looking to
join an experienced world class manufacturing team, apply
$1,000 Sign On
- Safely operate, trouble shoot, and repair automatic packaging,
winding, capping, filling, cutting, labeling and sealing
- Utilize JDEdwards, Factory Talk, Docushare, and DSI scan guns
to safely produce quality products to customer specifications
- Promote a culture where all associates, practices, and systems
are directed towards the pursuit of zero injuries, zero health
risk, and zero environmental impact
- Promote quality by using quality management systems to produce
product “Right the First Time” (examples include work instructions,
lot coding, audits, etc)
- Use Operating Principles in daily decision making and
- Provide constructive feedback to others and openly accept
feedback from others
- Recognize fellow associate for their contributions and
- Collaborate with other functional areas to support production
(examples Logistics, Maintenance, Chem Mix, Supply Chain,
- Successfully complete High Performance Operating team (HPOT)
classes within each level established timelines
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline’s RRITE Values of Renew,
Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence
- Support various quality, safety and lean manufacturing
- Complete paperwork correctly and legibly
- Read, comprehend and apply quality standards in the
manufacturing environment for all products
- Contribute to a cooperative working environment by
demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work, as
needed or requested
- Wet Wipes department 12 hour rotation night shift
- 5:30 PM - 5:30 AM
- 2-2-3 Rotating Work Schedule
- Only work 3 to 4 days per week!
- Dependable and consistent schedule. Know your schedule for the
- Two Week Schedule Rotation:
- Week 1: On Mon & Tue, Off Wed & Thu, On Fri-Sun
- Week 2: Off Mon & Tue, On Wed & Thu, Off Fri-Sun.
- This same cadence repeats continually.
- OPTION: 4-6 months of paid training on day shift
(5:30am-5:30pm) before transitioning to night shift. This is not
required to be considered for a position and will be discussed
during possible interview.
- Base wage $17.50 per hour + $1.00 per hour shift premium when
- Opportunity to increase your wage with our pay for skill
program. Increase your wage by $5.00 per hour with achieved levels
plus any shift premium. Over $10,000 of growth in wages
available to be earned!
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on team goals
- $1,000 sign-on bonus. This bonus will be paid out in two
separate taxable installments ($500 after day 90 and $500
after 1 year) and is based on meeting company expectations
regarding performance and conduct.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
- Physical examination and pre-employment drug screen will
be required upon job offer
- Flexibility to work different shifts and/or different work
cites depending on company demand may be required.
- You may be required to wear personal protective equipment such
as safety glasses, hearing protection, hair/beard net, and
- Periodically work may be performed in varying
- At times, the ability to work overtime also may be
- The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Rockline is taking every precaution to fight the spread of
Coronavirus. Some of our efforts include temperature testing, face
masks, accommodations for social distancing, and more.
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month
after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer
of the Year and 2019's Safety Leader of the Year.
Recognized as #69 of 500 by
Forbes* 2021 America's Best Mid-Size
Employers! *(powered by Statista)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Sheboygan , Machine Operator - Disinfectant Wipes Night Shift, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!