Maintenance Team Leader - Weekend Day Shift
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Rockline Industries has seen substantial growth with new
equipment and orders. With new growth brings new opportunities!
Don't miss out on your chance to join Rockline. Build your
future with us!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the coordination
of machine repair and enhancement projects along with the necessary
support systems to insure safety, quality, and productivity
objectives are met on the assigned projects at the Rockline -
Sheboygan facility. Responsible for equipment and tooling
fabrication, and related associate training to insure continuous
Essential Job Functions:
- Make repairs to operations equipment in a timely manner through
root cause analysis.
- Complete machine enhancement projects.
- Work closely with process improvement engineers to drive
standardized work, reduce scrap, and increase throughput.
- Utilize maintenance software to track all team members work
progress and materials to insure timely completion of work orders
and employee performance accountability.
- Work with Process Support Group to identify and document major
equipment related issues and establish an organized plan to
implement corrective action.
- Troubleshoot and repairs all machinery and process related
deficiencies using electrical/mechanical skills. This includes
performing general maintenance duties to encompass all facility
- Rockline Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to grow
and advance their skillset with Rockline funded Apprenticeship
- Journeyman card with a minimum of 5 years maintenance
experience within a manufacturing setting required. Candidates with
a minimum of 10 years maintenance experience will be considered in
lieu of Journeyman card.
- Previous Leadership experience preferred
- Working knowledge of TPM, preventative/predicative maintenance,
operator basic care, and equipment efficiency metrics and
- Electrical, mechanical, machine rigging, mechanical, light
fabrication, power transmission, bearings, lubrication,
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings, specifications,
equipment manuals, and technical documentation.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, mathematical,
reasoning, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PCs, including the Microsoft Office family is
- PC / PLC control systems is preferred.
- Working knowledge of paper/nonwovens converting, slitting,
winding, filling, packaging, sealing, conveying, and associated
equipment is preferred.
- $3,000 sign on bonus. Payout of $1,500 at 90 days and $1,500 at
1 year of successful employment.
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on achieved company
- 3-day work week; Friday through Sunday 5:30 a.m. – 5:30
- Work 36 hours but paid for 40 hours
- Overtime is available, but not required
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month
after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer of the
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Sheboygan , Maintenance Team Leader - Weekend Day Shift, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!