Business Relations - Employer Support Coordinator
Company: HSA Bank
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers
toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join
us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we
serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers
financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings
Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000
employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division
of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Employer Support Coordinator is essential to providing an
exceptional customer experience for our employers and partners via
telephone, chat, and email. Display ownership by taking personal
responsibility over each task and assigned interaction. Answer
questions on product details, company information, and any updates
or issues with the employer's account. Proactively review each
interaction to ensure one-call resolution. Respond to, investigate,
and resolve customer issues through extensive research and
collaboration with other departments. Build and maintain
professional business rapport with employers in order to provide
prompt and quality service. Effectively document and track
interactions to ensure customer, individual, and company goals are
met. Helps to ensure HSA Bank maintains compliance with Federal and
State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and
- Maintain customer relationships; proactively educate employers
with helpful information regarding bank processes, procedures, and
- Provide exceptional customer service through reactive and
proactive servicing via telephone, email, and chat.
- Provide first contact resolution and build lasting employer
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including
Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits,
- Document all employer interactions to ensure all employer and
company goals are met.
- Identify the best products and processes to meet needs of
- Effectively communicate internally and externally, in a
professional manner, while setting accurate expectations for issue
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide
feedback to leadership.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Navigate through multiple software applications to manage
employer account information.
- Responsible for hitting and achieving team objectives and
- Deliver educational presentations to employers.
- Ensure all interactions tasks are completed according to team
objectives and goals.
- Drive to expand personal and professional growth.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by
- High School / GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of direct customer service experience with
agents and employers (in-person customer facing work experience or
call center experience)
- 1 year of HSA Bank experience preferred
Licenses / Certifications:
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- 1 year of experience minimum servicing partners or large
employers is preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with customer service telephone queue
environment is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust
to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment and working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive
- Headset usage required for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: HSA Bank, Sheboygan , Business Relations - Employer Support Coordinator, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!