Environmental Services Supervisor (Housekeeping) 2nd Shift
Company: Advocate Health
Posted on: November 15, 2023
- Ensure effective infection prevention practices to provide a
- Adhere to all applicable local, state, and federal standard
guidelines and regulatory practices.
- Perform quality measuring, monitoring, and improvement
initiatives to ensure services rendered meet desired outcomes.
- Provide a consistent level of service that exceeds patients'
expectations in cleanliness and customer service.
- Ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction through
fostering positive relationships and providing a consistent and
high reliable service.
- Drive operational outcomes in alignment with site and/or system
scope of service.
- Monitor and coordinate all aspects of assigned department(s)
operation to include staffing, workflow, and throughput to ensure
maximum productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Financial accountability by scheduling and monitoring daily
staffing to demand and ensuring departmental resources are
appropriately utilized to minimize waste.
- Performs human resources responsibilities for staff which
includes coaching on performance, completes performance reviews and
overall staff morale. Recommends hiring, compensation changes,
promotions, corrective action decisions, and terminations.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to the
organization's Code of Ethical Conduct and for ensuring that
personal actions, and the actions of employees supervised, comply
with the policies, regulations and laws applicable to the
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providerscertification
issued by the American Heart Association (AHA) needs to be obtained
within 6 months unless department leader has determined it is not
- High School Graduate.
- Typically requires 2 years of experience in environmental
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
- Basic computer skills required
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Physically able to stand for up to 80% of each workday as well
as sit, walk, lift, squat, and bend.
- Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 500 lbs. with
mechanical assistance and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. when
moving equipment or furniture.
- May be exposed to dust and dirt.
- May be exposed to chemical and radiation hazards. May also be
exposed to blood or bodily fluids requiring appropriate clothing to
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work
expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform
other related duties.
Keywords: Advocate Health, Sheboygan , Environmental Services Supervisor (Housekeeping) 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!