Company: Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Restaurant Dishwasher Reports to:
Executive Chef & Sous ChefJob Purpose: To provide, supply and
maintain cooking utensils and equipment. Job Summary: Provides
assistance in the kitchen although the main task is dishwashing.
May be trained in many areas of the kitchen. Helps to maintain
safe, secure and healthy work environment. Helps keep all equipment
in operation. Duties
- Assists in food preparation.
- Maintains food quality by storing foods in designated areas,
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
cleaning work areas, equipment, and utensils, as well as
segregating and removing garbage containers. Follows sanitation
standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions.
Troubleshoots breakdowns, maintains supplies, and performs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks, and participating in professional
- Maintains stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchens
in full working order; retrieving stock, and keeping cooking and
serving utensils and plates clean and sanitary at all times.
- Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Keywords: Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center, Sheboygan , Restaurant Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!