Company: CK Franchising, Inc.
Posted on: October 4, 2019
Are you compassionate and caring? Looking to help and motivate
others? Come join our family and become a Caregiver. Help elevate
the human spirit of the seniors in the community.
If you have been looking for a career in helping others with a
company that values your heart and passion for people, and provides
great benefits for being a member of their caregiving team, then
look no further! Comfort Keepers is where you belong!!
As a member of our caregiver team, you will provide one-on-one
assistance to clients in their homes. Our caregivers travel
throughout the area to provide exceptional in-home and companion
experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized
personal care service plans.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our
- Competitive Pay - Including direct deposit and holiday
- 401k - Eligible after 90 days
- Paid Time Off - Eligible after meeting requirements
- Medical & Dental - Benefits after meeting requirements
- Paid Training - Foster growth and development through paid
web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment - 24-hour support available within a
trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship - Create lasting relationships with
seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement - for client-related transportation
- Flexibility - Flexible start dates, ability to work near your
As a caregiver with Comfort Keepers, you will provide high-quality
senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities
for meaningful relationships and memories.
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships
with seniors and their families
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
At Comfort Keepers, we believe that compassionate in-home care
requires enrichment of mind and body.
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following
- PCA certification, HHA certification, CNA license or at least
one year of professional caregiving experience required
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any State mandated
and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications from Criminal Background
Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit
- Basic knowledge of PC operation, smart phone use and access to
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill
web-based training and scheduling
- Excellent professional references
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis
to assist clients and be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Comfort Keepers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Start your rewarding career today!
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
Keywords: CK Franchising, Inc., Sheboygan , Caregiver, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!