Physical Therapist - PT - PRN - Home Health
Posted on: May 9, 2019
Overview Symbria is currently seeking a Home Health PRN Physical
Therapist (PT) to add to our growing Rehabilitation Team to serve
our home health clients in Sheboygan, WI and surrounding areas .
Visits include per visit and opening compensation along with
mileage reimbursement. As one of the few 100% employee-owned
companies in healthcare, our business practices are guided strictly
by the values to which our employee owners are committed to. For
more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work
environment for talented employees to deliver patient centered care
to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute
- Review and evaluate physician's referral and patient's medical
record to determine Physical Therapy program required.
- Evaluate each patient's current level of functioning using
approved evaluation techniques, tests and observations, and prepare
written treatment programs based on evaluations.
- Administer a prescribed Physical Therapy program to restore and
maintain maximum function and prevent disability using a range of
- Coordinate physical therapy services with Occupational Therapy,
Speech-Language Pathology and the Nursing department.
- Maintain appropriate documentation in the patient chart, and
re-evaluate patient progress and revise treatment programs when
- Communicate Physical Therapy philosophy and treatment
approaches and goals to patients, their families and other members
of the rehabilitation team.
- Supervise Symbria Rehab Physical Therapy Assistants, monitor
productivity and staffing needs within the community.
- Complete all required clinical and billing documentation as
indicated and submit in a timely manner.
- Maintain productivity standards.
- Full utilization of technology provided to document and enhance
client care. Work Schedule
- Work schedules vary at each client location, and on occasion,
you may be scheduled to work at any other Symbria Rehab client
community, provided the other community is within a reasonable
traveling distance. Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapy and a
valid registered license for the state in which employed.
- Acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience
preferred, not required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task,
prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills,
and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer
service. Why work at Symbria?
- 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership
Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along with your co-workers, have
an ownership stake in this company!
- Competitive compensation
- ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending
accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Yearly Tuition
Keywords: Symbria, Sheboygan , Physical Therapist - PT - PRN - Home Health, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!