Rep - Patient Reg - Clinic / Marsho Clinic Sheboygan / PT Rotating / 36 Hours Bi-Weekly
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Job ID: 12651 Rep - Patient Reg - Clinic / Marsho Clinic Sheboygan / PT Rotating / 36 Hours Bi-Weekly Sheboygan, Wisconsin Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Rep - Patient Reg - Clinic City, State:-- Sheboygan,WI Location:-- Marsho Clinic Sheboygan Department:---- Marsho Sheboygan Clinic Additional Job Details:----PT Rotating,--36 hours bi-weekly About Us A Passion for Patient Care---that---s something we hear over and over from our patients. The care that we give to our patients is exceptional. Let---s face it, all hospitals offer sophisticated medical technology. That said, it---s really the caring staff that makes a difference. At Columbia St. Mary---s four hospitals and over 60 medical clinics located throughout southeastern Wisconsin, we do whatever it takes to help people get well and feel better.---------------------------------------------------------- -- Many of our dedicated staff started their healthcare career with us and have stayed for years, even decades. For over 160 years, one thing has stayed the same---our passion for patient care.-- Come join our team and be part of Columbia St. Mary---s renowned mission, ---to make a positive difference in the health status and lives of individuals in the community with a special concern for those who are vulnerable." Job Description Summary: The Rep - Patient Reg - Clinic performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration.
- Greets patients and visitors, responds to questions/concerns and directs them to appropriate location. Provides on-going communication with clinical staff regarding patient status.
- Collects and enters all necessary demographic, clinical, billing and insurance information from patients or responsible parties.
- Explains processes and forms to patients prior to securing signatures and ensures that all documents are properly signed and witnessed as required.
- Determines and accepts required payments, including co-pays and deductibles. Education & Experience:
- One year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.-- Equal Employment Opportunity As an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Organization does not discriminate against qualified applicants in hiring or in promoting qualified employees because of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, membership in the National Guard or any other reserve component of the military forces of the United States or Wisconsin, or other protected status, as required by law.-- Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Sheboygan , Rep - Patient Reg - Clinic / Marsho Clinic Sheboygan / PT Rotating / 36 Hours Bi-Weekly, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!