Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner / Family Medicine / Marsho C
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 259812 Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner / Family Medicine / Marsho Clinic Sheboygan / 40 Hrs Weekly Sheboygan, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner City, State: Sheboygan,WI Location: Marsho Clinic Sheboygan Department: Marsho Sheboygan Clinic Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Provides direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician. Responsibilities:
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
- Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
- Actively participates in projects that improve quality, efficiency of care, patient satisfaction and positive outcomes.
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for Cardiac Rehab, ICU/Intermediate Care, Nrsg Admin, Med Surg 6E & 3S, Endoscopy/GI Units, Surgery, Surg Ambulatory, Recovery, Perioperative Care, Emergency, Testing & Treatment, Interventional Radiology.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Drug Enforcement Admin with Prescriptive Authority obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- National Provider ID obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Physician Assistant credentialed from the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Master's Degree and completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program required Work Experience:
- One year of experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Sheboygan , Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner / Family Medicine / Marsho C, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!