FT 3rd shift Caregiver
Company: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking Caregivers to join our team at our Sheboygan
community - Golden Harbor. These positions may include working
every other weekend and scheduled holidays. Opportunities are
available for non-CBRF certified applicants and do not require the
Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure.
To be considered:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior caregiver experience working in a CBRF/RCAC environment
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Flexible and available to work beyond regularly scheduled
hours, as well as weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must have or be willing to obtain CBRF/RCAC certifications as
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.As a Caregiver, your
contributions play an important role in caring for the needs of
older adults- including their physical, emotional, social, mental,
and spiritual wellbeing. You are responsible for the provision of
high-quality personal care and services to residents to support
their personal choices while maintaining consistency with
regulations and established best practices.We offer competitive
wages, including annual performance reviews. We also offer ongoing
training and learning & development opportunities. Platinum
Communities strongly supports promoting from within, whatever your
long-term career goals may be. Golden Harbor is a 40 bed CBRF
located on S. Water St. in Sheboygan, WI. Our goal, each and every
day, is to provide the best possible care and bring the most
possible smiles to the faces of our great residents. We are looking
to add compassionate, dedicated, caring members to our
Keywords: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities, Sheboygan , FT 3rd shift Caregiver, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!