Physician / Oncology / Wisconsin / Locum tenens / Medical Oncologist Needed for Locums Coverage
Posted on: May 1, 2021
A Wisconsin clinic needs a locum tenens medical oncology
physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a
permanent provider. The clinic hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5
pm, with night and weekend call, and you will see 20 patients per
day on average. The ideal physician is board certified or board
eligible with an active WI state license. If you do not have a WI
state license, your CompHealth rep can assist you obtaining one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or
another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Nights and weekends
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: StaffPhysicians.com, Sheboygan , Physician / Oncology / Wisconsin / Locum tenens / Medical Oncologist Needed for Locums Coverage, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!