Pharmacy Health Care Professional- Full /Part Time and Casual Positions available- Sheboygan- TEMP
Company: Prevea Health
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Title Pharmacy Health Care Professional- Full /Part Time and
Casual Positions available- Sheboygan- TEMP Description This is a
temp position Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Working in Community COVID-19 Vaccination setting
- Assist with preparing COVID-19 vaccinations
- Labeling vaccinations appropriately
- Maintains inventory through WIR (ordering, transfers,
- Ensures proper storage and handling of vaccine at the site and
during transport. Performance Requirements:
- Knowledge of how to prepare medications
- Understand mathematical manipulations including ratio
calculations, dilutions, etc.
- Demonstrates proficient operation of computer software programs
and other pharmacy equipment
- Ability to focus and detail oriented.
- Must be comfortable with being trained on preparing vaccines
and drawing-up vaccines into syringes.
Education/Experience/Certifications: Pharmacy Health Care
Professionals (may be a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacist
background) Pharmacy Tech
- Completion of Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
recognized Educational School/Training Program is preferred
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Tech within the last 5 years
- Graduation from an accredited school of Pharmacy.
- Valid state license to practice.
- Previous experience as a Pharmacist within the last 5 years
Non-Essential Duties: Other duties as assigned within scope of
practice Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and
lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand
coordination. Involves standing and walking.
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds
as needed for patient transfer (with assistance or other staff).
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds of supplies. Requires exposure
to bodily fluids.
- Sometimes has to wheelchair patients with a force of up to
- Requires visual acuity correctable to 20/30 and hearing within
- Requires exposure to bodily fluids. Typical Working Conditions:
Combination of medical office and exam/procedure room
settings/mobile vaccination sites. Possible exposure to
communicable diseases, toxic substances, medicinal preparations and
other conditions common to a clinic environment. Location St.
Nicholas Hospital-026 Position Pharmacy Technician (certifd)-PHARMT
Keywords: Prevea Health, Sheboygan , Pharmacy Health Care Professional- Full /Part Time and Casual Positions available- Sheboygan- TEMP, Healthcare , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!