Regional Sales Manager, Large Enterprise
Company: Zscaler, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2019
Position: Regional Sales Manager - Large Enterprise
Location: IL or WI or MN
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the
Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that s disrupting
30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional
network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud
and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are
enabling the world s leading organizations to securely transform
their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees
have built and operate a massive, global cloud security
architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a
service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and
applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and
protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily.
We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and
are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation
to cloud based security.
Regional Sales Manager, Large Enterprise
Reports to Area Sales Director, N. Central
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a
great company while building your sales career* Zscaler is seeking
a high-energy, high activity Regional Sales Manager to drive new
business and upsell revenue across several verticals.
The Regional Sales Manager will take ownership of revenue
generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build &
execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals, and
lead customer expansion for our award-winning Cloud based Security
as a Service Platform.
If you have a consistent track record of success and possess the
intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise
grade groundbreaking platform, as well as the critical thinking to
drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a 2.0 business
model - then please keep reading.
Your Path For Success our expectations of you within first 30/60
* Identify, research and formalize a comprehensive territory
strategy using all of the resources provided you, which include:
field marketing, inside lead/demand generation, channel/partner
* Familiarize yourself with Zscaler s services and messaging and
understand how we do things.
* Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your
named accounts or assigned territory.
Your Path For Success our expectations of you within first 90
* Drive complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of
services and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives.
* Work effectively with senior management and corporate counsel,
negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed
* Document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate
reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks
necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to
* Master Zscaler s messaging and competently present our
proposition to your team.
* Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling,
targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email
campaigns, market sector knowledge/intelligence and by working
closely with our channel partners on account mapping.
* Collaborate with Marketing to develop and/or execute in-territory
or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness
and lead generation
* Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Leadership on the
health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals,
solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
What we expect from you:
* Our strong preference is a validated successful background in
selling either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG,
Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation
technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization.
Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track
record in Enterprise SaaS sales.
* You have a working knowledge of web based security and network
infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and
* You are a proven solution seller with a strong track record of
consistent Enterprise sales over achievement with customers of over
* You have worked with ISP & Reseller Channel partners and have a
deep understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
* You demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a
situation, while demonstrating a history of successfully building
and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and
* You are persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and
you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to
* You will be able to travel frequently within your region
What you can expect from us:
* An environment where you are selling cutting edge technologies
* Dedicated and skilled technical support (Sales Engineers,
Technical Architects, SMEs) to assist you with all technical
* A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
* Zscaler is the world s leading software-as-a-service security
* We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented
* We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+
* Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
* Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our
values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in
the industry* Do you want to work on disruptive technology* Do you
thrive in a fluid work environment* Do you appreciate a company
culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates
achievement* If you said yes, we d love to talk to you about
joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler
(NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Keywords: Zscaler, Inc., Sheboygan , Regional Sales Manager, Large Enterprise, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!