Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on: April 4, 2019
Job Description TITLE: Digital Marketing ManagerDEPARTMENT:
MarketingREPORTS TO: VP, MarketingCLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
ExemptSUPERVISES: None Farming is one of the few industries whose
annual revenue is wholly dependent on how well farmers make selling
decisions against the daily swings in agriculture commodity prices.
As an elite company in the field of agriculture commodity risk
management, Stewart-Peterson’s products and services can mean the
difference between the success and failure of farms affected by
commodity prices. Team up with us to help us drive farmer success!
You will be responsible for creating robust content marketing
across digital, print, audio, and video; delivering that content
though social media, email, our website, and other traditional and
non-traditional channels; developing and executing integrated sales
and marketing initiatives; and driving to greatly expand our
digital marketing presence. Purpose of Position The Digital
Marketing Manager will build brand awareness through the design and
execution of campaigns, content development and delivery, and
promotion of Stewart-Peterson services throughout digital
platforms. Success of the position is measured via website metrics;
conversions from visitors to qualified leads that will be pursued
by our sales division; and overall marketing effectiveness.Ideal
CandidateStewart-Peterson is seeking someone with a passion for
marketing through digital platforms. Knowledge about the farming
community, our industry, how to relate to our prospects and
describe our services will provide a base to help take our efforts
to the next level. Writing skills, complemented by technical
marketing skills and ingenuity, will come naturally to this
individual. To this end, the following qualifications and skills
- Creative, self-motivated, results-driven, digital savvy
- Excellent grasp of social media
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships with co-workers
- Ability to switch gears and work under tight deadlines
- Self-awareness of your own skills and challenges
- Professional demeanor and appearance Essential Duties and
- Design and execute digital campaigns via our contact management
- Write and post stories, blogs, and articles relevant to our
- Seek ways to include video, audio, and animation into
- Develop integrated campaigns spanning digital, traditional
channels, and sales.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities
that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Develop marketing content that supports our messaging and call
- In collaboration with our marketing team, disseminate metrics
from marketing campaigns.
- Work with VP of Marketing in:
- Managing budgeted expenses.
- Maintaining compliance in promotional efforts.
- Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of marketing
- Teaching, training and coaching staff on effective use of
marketing content, new content release, and measurement where
- Bachelor’s degree in an area similar to marketing
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry via education or
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite of products, Microsoft Office
365 products are desirable
- Knowledge of video and audio basics are a plus
- Expected hours weekly: 40+
- Eventually, Series 3 license may be requiredBackgroundThirty
years ago, Stewart-Peterson was founded on the idea that commodity
price management success is predicated on three essential – and
consistently overlooked – ingredients.
- First, a strategic, holistic, and analytical approach to price
management prepares clients for wherever the market goes, rather
than where people think it might go.
- Secondly, effective marketing goes hand-in-hand with helping
clients execute on decisions consistently, with discipline, and
with an eye toward how each decision fits into an overall
- Finally, clients need to feel confident and comfortable in the
decisions they make by understanding how the decisions are designed
to work and how they fit into their overall pricing
strategy.Fifteen years ago, Stewart-Peterson’s client-focused
approach to meeting client needs resulted in Market360, the
first-of-its-kind strategic commodity marketing service.
Originally, the product was introduced to grain producers, and has
since expanded into a broad array of commodities for both
purchasers and producers, including dairy, fuel, and beef. To help
us accelerate the success of Market360, Stewart-Peterson is seeking
motivated, client-centric and smart individuals to help us
penetrate existing markets more fully and to open and expand newer
markets.Company DescriptionFor over 30 years, Stewart-Peterson has
been helping those whose bottom line is affected by the volatility
of commodity prices. We assist buyers and sellers of commodities
with their pricing and marketing decisions and their
decision-making process. Focusing on a common end goal, we assist
our customers in affecting the price of their production and
inputs, that can mean a difference in their sustainability.
Keywords: Stewart-Peterson, Sheboygan , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!