Posted on: March 11, 2019
Huberty is a CPA-led, professional service firm where an inspired team places clients first. At Huberty, our mission is to be the most sought-after firm in our core service area: Accounting, Analysis, Strategy, and Planning. Our vision is to be a destination for innovation and inspiration.
Our firm's strategy and vision are driven by our culture day in and day out. We focus on
strategies that enhance the overall well---being of our team members. In fact, at Huberty, our entire strategic platform revolves around building a culture of trust and promoting happy, healthy, and fulfilled employees and owners. Our commitment to culture isn't just talk. If you're looking for a career that inspires you to be your best self, Huberty is your destination.
Location: Fond du Lac Office
Hours: Core Hours 8AM-5PM, with remote work option, additional hours needed during high peak season.
Key Success Factors:
- Ability to apply self to learning and applying technical skills.
- Develops an understanding of the business and the Consultant role.
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Builds working relationships at peer client level.
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses.
- Effectively documents work. Responsibilities:
- As a member of the team - implements solutions for clients.
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Assists in proposal development and research gathering as requested.
- Participates in office wide initiatives - recruitment, marketing etc.
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Builds strong team relationship skills.
- Must be able to respond to client needs in a timely, accurate and positive manner.
- Will prepare individual and business tax returns in accordance with professional standards and as directed by the Managing Shareholder.
- Research tax issues as assigned.
- Handle intermediate to advanced general accounting task including but not limited to general ledgers, analyzing various tax documents, financial statements, and other related financial documents.
- Must complete assignments within the allotted amount of time and within budget.
- Real-time payroll processing for clients including printing checks or direct deposit.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual payroll reports as required.
- Authorize and submit payroll tax payments as required by client via online or check.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality. Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or near completion or Associates Degree with 2+ years of previous public accounting experience.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
Huberty offers a robust benefit package, including remote work options, dress for your day, paid time off, holidays, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and much more.
To apply please submit resume to by no later than Monday, March 11, 2019.
Huberty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Huberty, Sheboygan , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!