Company: Vista Care
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Controller - VistaCareJob Summary:
The Controller is responsible for planning and directing the
Financial and Accounting operations at Vista
This position will be reporting to the President and Founder of
Oversees the operations of the Finance Department, which include
Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, and Bank Reconciliations.Location:
This position will be hybrid. The location of the position will be
based in Sheboygan, WI at Vista Care's
Corporate Office.Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and
procedures; implements a system ofcontrols over financial and
accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversees the production of financial reports; ensures that the
reported results comply withaccepted accounting principles or
financial reporting standards.
- Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the
- Produces the annual budget and forecasts; reports budget
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information
for audit purposes.
- Oversees the preparation and completion of the annual budget
process and develops updatedforecasts to provide an accurate
projection of financial performance.
- Recognize key financial results and movements across divisions,
then summarizes and providesrecommendations to Vista Care
- Continuous review of actual spend against budget and leads
necessary actions needed for anyexpected shortfalls.
- Enhances processes and procedures to improve efficiency and
effectiveness of the FinanceDepartment's financial close and
- Preparation of year-to-date cash flow results and projections
to effectively manage cashbalances and activities.
- Supervision of accounts payable processes and related vendor
statements and payments.
- Files quarterly and annual reports pursuant to all applicable
Federal, state and local laws.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government
- Other duties as assigned by the President and Founder of Vista
Care, the CEO or the COO.Required Skills/Qualifications:
--- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
--- Ten (10) or more years of related experience required.
--- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant
--- Excellent leadership skills.
--- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
--- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
--- Ability to prioritize effectively
--- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
--- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
--- Proficient in Google software or similar, including Google
--- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
--- Upholds Vista Care's values of providing the BEST CAREPhysical
Requirements:--- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working
on a computer/laptop#IND101
Keywords: Vista Care, Sheboygan , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!